/ 美國家庭專區For US families

父母在台灣,您在美國:這件事我們一起扛Parents in Taiwan, you in the US: we carry this with you

派出領有國家執照的護理師,讓您即使人在美國,也能把關、付款與監督。Nationally licensed nurses, so even from the US you can vet, pay, and monitor.

Parents in Taiwan, you in the US: we carry this with you, Alma home nursing in Taiwan
/ 我們懂這份重量/ We understand the weight

最沉重的,往往不是費用The heaviest part often isn't the cost

  • 父母在台灣年紀漸長、需要照顧,而您隔著十幾個小時的時差,無法天天回去。Your parents in Taiwan are growing older and need care, while you're 12 to 16 hours away and can't fly back often.
  • 您擔心找來的人不可靠,又無法親自面試確認資格。You worry the person you find won't be reliable, and you can't interview them in person to confirm.
  • 阿爾瑪就是為這樣的家庭而生。我們只派出領有國家執照的護理師。Alma exists for exactly these families. We send only nationally licensed nurses.
/ 遠距怎麼進行/ How it works remotely

三步完成,不必飛回台灣Three steps, no flight back to Taiwan

  1. 1

    告訴我們狀況Tell us the situation

    用 LINE @205tyguj 或 hello@caredbyalma.com 說明父母的狀況,其餘交給我們。Message LINE @205tyguj or hello@caredbyalma.com with your parent's situation; we take it from there.

  2. 2

    我們安排護理師We assign the nurse

    評估、配對與排班由我們處理,並在開始前說明護理師背景。We handle assessment, matching, and scheduling, and share the nurse's background before starting.

  3. 3

    付款與監督Pay and monitor

    以跨境轉帳付款,每日回報安排在台灣白天,您醒來就能看到。Pay by international transfer; daily updates land during Taiwan daytime, waiting when you wake.

/ 不必親自面試也能把關/ Vet without interviewing in person

確認照顧者可靠的方式很直接Confirming a trustworthy caregiver is straightforward

執照可查核Verifiable licenses

全部為領有國家執照的護理師,執照可供查核。All nationally licensed nurses, with verifiable licenses.

資格先說清楚Qualifications up front

開始前向您說明護理師的資格與經驗。We share the nurse's qualifications and experience up front.

同一組團隊A consistent team

同一組團隊負責,避免照顧者頻繁更換。A consistent team, no revolving door of caregivers.

醫療性照護Medical care

可執行傷口換藥、鼻胃管、給藥等醫療性照護。Can perform wound care, NG tubes, medication, and more.

失智照護Dementia care

失智長者的居家照護。Home care for elders with dementia.

陪診與洗腎Escort and dialysis

陪診、覆診接送與洗腎陪同。Hospital escort, follow-up visits, and dialysis accompaniment.

跨時差的監督與付款Monitoring and paying across the time gap

台灣比美國快 12 到 16 小時,每日回報安排在台灣白天,您在美國醒來時,當天的照護重點、飲食、用藥與精神狀況已在手機裡。有任何異常,我們會立即聯絡,不會等到下一個時段。Taiwan is 12 to 16 hours ahead, so daily updates land during Taiwan daytime. When you wake, the day's care, meals, medication, and how your parent seemed are already on your phone. Anything unusual, we reach you right away.

付款同樣不受距離限制:費用以新台幣計價,可用跨境轉帳,收費固定(日班 US$185、夜班 US$205、24 小時 US$390),沒有仲介費、沒有長約,您不必委託在台灣的親戚代為處理金錢。Payment isn't limited by distance either: fees are in NT$, payable by international transfer, fixed (US$185 day, US$205 night, US$390 for 24 hours), with no agency fees and no long contracts, so you don't need relatives in Taiwan to handle money for you.

/ 收費標準Transparent pricing

特別護士收費(台灣)Private nurse rates in Taiwan

固定收費、無仲介費。匯率為約略換算,實際以新台幣計價。Flat rates, no agency markup. Local currency figures are approximate, and billing is in NT$.

日班照護Day shift
早上 8 點到晚上 8 點8am to 8pm
NT$6,000
≈ $185
夜班照護Night shift
晚上 8 點到隔天早上 8 點8pm to 8am
NT$6,600
≈ $205
24 小時照護24-hour care
全日陪伴Around the clock
NT$12,600
≈ $390

更多資訊More for US families

常見問題Frequently asked questions

我人在美國,工作很忙,整個照顧安排會很麻煩嗎?I'm in the US with a busy job, is arranging all this going to be a hassle?

不會。您只需要用 WhatsApp 或 Email 告訴我們父母的狀況,其餘的評估、護理師安排、付款與後續回報我們都會處理。整個流程都能遠距完成,不需要您請假飛回台灣。No. You just message us on LINE or email with your parent's situation; we handle the assessment, nurse assignment, payment, and ongoing updates. The whole process is remote, no need to take leave and fly back to Taiwan.

時差這麼大,萬一父母有緊急狀況,我會及時知道嗎?With such a big time gap, will I find out in time if my parent has an emergency?

會。除了安排在台灣白天的每日回報,任何異常或緊急狀況我們都會立即聯絡您,不受時段限制。護理師在現場能第一時間處理,並同步通知您與必要的醫療單位。Yes. Beyond the daily update during Taiwan daytime, we contact you immediately for anything unusual or urgent, regardless of the hour. The nurse on site handles it right away and notifies you and any necessary medical services in parallel.

我父母只說中文(或台語),但我比較習慣英文,溝通怎麼處理?My parents only speak Chinese, but I'm more comfortable in English, how is communication handled?

這正是我們常見的情況。護理師能用國語直接與您的父母溝通照顧,而向您回報時可以改用英文。兩端都能用各自習慣的語言,不會有人被卡在中間。This is a situation we handle often. The nurse communicates directly with your parents in Mandarin for day-to-day care, and reports to you in English. Both ends use the language they're comfortable with, no one is stuck in the middle.

我可以從美國直接付款,不必麻煩在台灣的親戚嗎?Can I pay directly from the US without troubling relatives in Taiwan?

可以。費用以新台幣計價,您可以從美國以跨境轉帳直接付款,我們會提供書面報價與收據。收費固定透明、沒有仲介費,您不需要委託在台灣的親戚代為處理金錢。Yes. Fees are billed in NT$, and you can pay directly from the US by international transfer; we provide a written quote and receipts. Pricing is fixed and transparent with no agency fees, so you don't need relatives in Taiwan to handle money on your behalf.

告訴我們家人的狀況Tell us about your family's situation

我們會在 24 小時內回覆,說明可行的安排與實際費用。We'll reply within 24 hours with a real plan and real costs.

Alma nurse with a family in Taiwan