/ 香港家庭專區For Hong Kong families

來台就醫,不必獨自面對恢復期Getting medical care in Taiwan? Don't face recovery alone

台灣的醫療品質與效率吸引了許多香港病人——輪候時間短、費用相宜。但手術或檢查只是行程的一半:出院之後,誰來照顧?阿爾瑪 Alma 的特別護士可以在您住院期間提供一對一照護,出院後到酒店或住處接手恢復期照護——傷口觀察、用藥提醒、飲食協助,必要時陪同覆診,直到您可以安心返港。Taiwan's medical quality and short waiting times draw many Hong Kong patients. But the procedure is only half the trip — after discharge, who takes care of you? Alma's special nurses provide one-on-one care during your hospital stay, then take over recovery care at your hotel or residence: wound monitoring, medication reminders, meals, and escorted follow-up visits, until you're well enough to fly home.

Getting medical care in Taiwan? Don't face recovery alone — Alma home nursing in Taiwan
/ 服務內容What's included

從入院到返港的完整銜接Covered from admission to your flight home

您可以按行程選擇需要的段落:只需要陪診一天也可以,需要術後兩週的全程照護也可以。Pick the segments your trip needs — a single escorted hospital day, or two full weeks of post-op care.

  • 就醫陪同:掛號、與醫師溝通、記錄醫囑Hospital escort: registration, doctor communication, recording instructions
  • 住院期間的一對一特別護士One-on-one special nurse during your inpatient stay
  • 出院當天接送銜接至酒店或住處Discharge-day transfer and handover to your hotel or residence
  • 恢復期照護:傷口觀察、用藥、飲食Recovery care: wound monitoring, medication, meals
  • 覆診陪同與報告整理Escorted follow-up visits with summarized reports
  • 返港前的照護交接與注意事項說明Pre-departure handover notes for your continuing care at home
/ 為什麼需要Why it matters

術後 72 小時,是最不該獨自度過的時間The first 72 hours post-op are the worst time to be alone

感染、出血、跌倒與藥物副作用,最常發生在術後三天內。獨自住在酒店的病人,往往分不清「正常的不適」與「需要立即就醫的警號」。由具備臨床經驗的護理師在旁觀察,這個判斷就不必由您自己來做。Infection, bleeding, falls, and medication side effects cluster in the first three days after surgery. A patient alone in a hotel room often can't tell normal discomfort from a warning sign that needs immediate attention. With a clinically experienced nurse present, that judgment call is never yours to make alone.

/ 收費標準Transparent pricing

特別護士收費(台灣)Private nurse rates in Taiwan

固定收費、無仲介費。匯率為約略換算,實際以新台幣計價。Flat rates, no agency markup. Local-currency figures are approximate — billing is in NT$.

日班照護Day shift
08:00 – 20:00
NT$6,000
≈ HK$1,500
夜班照護Night shift
20:00 – 08:00
NT$6,600
≈ HK$1,650
24 小時照護24-hour care
全日陪伴Around the clock
NT$12,600
≈ HK$3,150

更多香港家庭常用的資訊More for Hong Kong families

常見問題Frequently asked questions

我不會說國語,護理師可以幫我跟醫院溝通嗎?I don't speak Mandarin — can the nurse communicate with the hospital for me?

可以。陪診時護理師會代為掛號、向醫護人員說明病況、確認醫囑與用藥,並以中文或英文向您解釋清楚。我們熟悉台北各大醫院的就醫動線。Yes. During escort visits the nurse handles registration, explains your condition to hospital staff, confirms instructions and medication, and explains everything back to you in English or Chinese. We know the workflows of all the major Taipei hospitals.

可以在我訂機票前先確認護理師檔期嗎?Can I confirm nurse availability before booking flights?

可以,而且建議這樣做。把手術或檢查日期告訴我們,我們會先確認該時段的護理師檔期再讓您訂票,避免到了台灣才找不到人。Yes — and we recommend it. Tell us your surgery or screening dates and we'll confirm nurse availability for that window before you book, so you never land in Taiwan without care lined up.

酒店恢復照護怎麼收費?How is hotel recovery care charged?

與一般照護相同:日班 NT$6,000(約 HK$1,500)、夜班 NT$6,600、24 小時 NT$12,600(約 HK$3,150),不因地點在酒店而加價。報價於開始前以書面確認。Same as standard care: day shift NT$6,000 (≈HK$1,500), night NT$6,600, 24-hour NT$12,600 (≈HK$3,150) — no hotel surcharge. Your quote is confirmed in writing before care starts.

你們可以照顧陪我來的長輩嗎?Can you also look after the elderly relative travelling with me?

可以。不少香港病人由長輩或配偶陪同來台,我們可以同時安排照護或陪伴服務,讓您安心接受治療。Yes. Many Hong Kong patients travel with an elderly parent or spouse — we can arrange care or companionship for them while you're in treatment.

告訴我們家人的狀況Tell us about your family's situation

我們會在 24 小時內回覆,說明可行的安排與實際費用。We'll reply within 24 hours with a real plan and real costs.

Alma nurse with a family in Taiwan