/ 加拿大家庭專區For Canada families

在加拿大,替台灣的父母安排照護Caring for a parent in Taiwan from Canada

合格護理師到府照顧父母,讓遠在加拿大的您天天安心。Licensed nurses at their home, so you in Canada stay reassured every day.

Caring for a parent in Taiwan from Canada, Alma home nursing in Taiwan
/ 我們懂這份牽掛/ We understand the worry

移民多年,父母卻一天天年長Settled abroad while your parents grow older

  • 您無法每週飛回台灣,卻仍希望父母得到專業照顧。You can't fly back every week, but you still want your parents professionally cared for.
  • 把父母交給陌生人,最難的是「看不到」。The hardest part of handing care to someone else is not being able to see it.
  • 您需要的是清楚、可查驗、能即時回報的照護。You need care that's transparent, verifiable, and reported back to you in real time.
/ 如何開始/ How it works

不在現場,也能放心交託Trusting the care when you can't be there

  1. 1

    合格護理師評估A licensed nurse assesses

    我們先與您討論父母的健康與居家環境,再安排服務。We discuss your parent's health and home setting with you before any care begins.

  2. 2

    透明書面報價A clear written quote

    服務前提供書面報價,您清楚知道誰會去、做哪些事。A written quote before any visit, so you know exactly who's coming and what they'll do.

  3. 3

    每次到府回報Updates after each visit

    用藥、傷口、活動與情緒都記錄,用中文或英文回報。Medication, wounds, mobility and mood all tracked and reported in Chinese or English.

/ 我們替您留意的/ What we keep an eye on

父母的每天,都被仔細看顧Your parent's day, carefully watched

用藥Medication

協助用藥管理與提醒,確保按時、正確服用。Help with medication management and reminders, taken correctly and on time.

傷口與身體Wounds and body

傷口護理、生命徵象監測與術後恢復照護。Wound care, vital-sign monitoring and post-surgery recovery support.

活動Mobility

協助行動與日常生活,留意跌倒等風險。Help with movement and daily living, watching for risks like falls.

情緒Mood

陪伴與情緒支持,並把父母的狀態回報給您。Companionship and emotional support, with your parent's state reported back to you.

12 到 15 小時的時差,由我們替您扛We carry the 12 to 15 hour time gap for you

您的白天往往是台灣的深夜,這正是「現場有護理師」重要的原因。父母有任何狀況,當地護理師會立刻處理,再第一時間通知您,而不是讓您在睡夢中被驚醒、卻什麼也做不了。Your daytime is often the middle of the night in Taiwan, which is exactly why a nurse on the ground matters. If something happens, the nurse acts immediately and then notifies you, rather than you being woken by a call you can do nothing about.

固定收費、不綁長約,您可以依父母的實際需要彈性安排天數。With fixed pricing and no long contracts, you can adjust the care to match what your parent needs.

/ 收費標準Transparent pricing

特別護士收費(台灣)Private nurse rates in Taiwan

固定收費、無仲介費。匯率為約略換算,實際以新台幣計價。Flat rates, no agency markup. Local currency figures are approximate, and billing is in NT$.

日班照護Day shift
早上 8 點到晚上 8 點8am to 8pm
NT$6,000
≈ C$260
夜班照護Night shift
晚上 8 點到隔天早上 8 點8pm to 8am
NT$6,600
≈ C$285
24 小時照護24-hour care
全日陪伴Around the clock
NT$12,600
≈ C$540

更多資訊More for Canadian families

常見問題Frequently asked questions

我怎麼知道父母真的有被好好照顧?How do I know my parent is being looked after well?

每次到府後,護理師會用中文或英文回報父母的狀況,包括用藥、飲食、活動與情緒;有任何異常會立即通知您。After each visit, the nurse reports back in Chinese or English on your parent's condition, including medication, eating, activity and mood, and contacts you immediately if anything is unusual.

緊急狀況發生時,時差會不會耽誤處理?Will the time difference delay help in an emergency?

不會。現場的護理師會先即時處理,再通知您,所以即使台灣是深夜、您在加拿大上班,狀況也能先被妥善應對。No. The on-site nurse responds first and then notifies you, so a situation is handled even if it's the middle of the night in Taiwan and you're at work in Canada.

我在加拿大要怎麼付款?How do I pay from Canada?

以國際匯款支付,款項以新台幣計價。我們會先提供書面報價,您確認後再付款。By international transfer, billed in NT$. We send a written quote first, and you pay once you've confirmed it.

如果父母只是偶爾需要呢?What if my parent only needs help occasionally?

完全可以。我們不綁長約,您可以只安排需要的天數,例如出院後的幾天或定期探視。That's fine. There are no long contracts, so you can book only the days you need, such as a few days after discharge or regular check-in visits.

告訴我們家人的狀況Tell us about your family's situation

我們會在 24 小時內回覆,說明可行的安排與實際費用。We'll reply within 24 hours with a real plan and real costs.

Alma nurse with a family in Taiwan