/ 加拿大家庭專區For Canada families

在加拿大,替台灣的父母安排照護Caring for a parent in Taiwan from Canada

移民加拿大多年,父母卻一天天年長,這是許多家庭最揪心的事。您無法每週飛回台灣,但又希望父母得到專業、可信賴的照顧。阿爾瑪由台灣合格護理師到府服務,並讓遠在加拿大的您,清楚知道父母每天的狀況。Settling in Canada while your parents grow older in Taiwan is one of the hardest parts of living abroad. You can't fly back every week, but you still want your parents looked after by someone professional and trustworthy. Alma sends licensed Taiwan nurses to their home and keeps you, in Canada, fully in the loop on how they're doing.

Caring for a parent in Taiwan from Canada — Alma home nursing in Taiwan
/ 遠端把關Vetting from afar

不在現場,也能放心交託Trusting the care when you can't be there

把父母交給陌生人,最難的是「看不到」。我們從一開始就讓您看得到:每位護理師都是台灣國家考試合格的特別護士,執照可查驗;服務前我們會與您討論父母的狀況與需求,提供書面報價,讓您清楚知道誰會去、做哪些事。The hardest part of handing care to someone else is not being able to see it. We make it visible from the start: every nurse is a nationally licensed special nurse whose credentials you can verify. Before any visit, we discuss your parent's condition and needs with you and send a written quote, so you know exactly who is coming and what they'll do.

  • 合格護理師親自評估父母的健康與居家環境A licensed nurse assesses your parent's health and home setting
  • 服務前提供書面報價,內容清楚透明A clear written quote before any care begins
  • 每次到府後以中文或英文回報Updates after each visit, in Chinese or English
  • 用藥、傷口、活動與情緒狀況都會記錄Medication, wounds, mobility and mood all tracked
/ 跨越時差Across the time gap

12 到 15 小時的時差,由我們替您扛We carry the 12-15 hour time gap for you

加拿大與台灣相差 12 到 15 小時,您的白天往往是台灣的深夜。這也是為什麼「現場有護理師」這麼重要:父母有任何狀況,當地的護理師會立刻處理,再第一時間通知您,而不是讓您在睡夢中被電話驚醒、卻什麼也做不了。固定收費、不綁長約,您可以依父母的實際需要彈性安排。Canada and Taiwan are 12 to 15 hours apart, so your daytime is often the middle of the night in Taiwan. That's exactly why having a nurse on the ground matters: if something happens with your parent, the nurse acts immediately and then notifies you, rather than you being woken by a call you can do nothing about. With fixed pricing and no long contracts, you can adjust the care to match what your parent actually needs.

/ 收費標準Transparent pricing

特別護士收費(台灣)Private nurse rates in Taiwan

固定收費、無仲介費。匯率為約略換算,實際以新台幣計價。Flat rates, no agency markup. Local-currency figures are approximate — billing is in NT$.

日班照護Day shift
08:00 – 20:00
NT$6,000
≈ C$260
夜班照護Night shift
20:00 – 08:00
NT$6,600
≈ C$285
24 小時照護24-hour care
全日陪伴Around the clock
NT$12,600
≈ C$540

更多資訊More for Canadian families

常見問題Frequently asked questions

我怎麼知道父母真的有被好好照顧?How do I know my parent is actually being looked after well?

每次到府後,護理師會用中文或英文回報父母的狀況,包括用藥、飲食、活動與情緒;有任何異常會立即通知您。After each visit, the nurse reports back in Chinese or English on your parent's condition, including medication, eating, activity and mood, and contacts you immediately if anything is unusual.

緊急狀況發生時,時差會不會耽誤處理?Will the time difference delay help in an emergency?

不會。現場的護理師會先即時處理,再通知您,所以即使台灣是深夜、您在加拿大上班,狀況也能先被妥善應對。No. The on-site nurse responds first and then notifies you, so a situation is handled even if it's the middle of the night in Taiwan and you're at work in Canada.

我在加拿大要怎麼付款?How do I pay from Canada?

以國際匯款支付,款項以新台幣計價。我們會先提供書面報價,您確認後再付款。By international transfer, billed in NT$. We send a written quote first, and you pay once you've confirmed it.

如果父母只是偶爾需要呢?What if my parent only needs help occasionally?

完全可以。我們不綁長約,您可以只安排需要的天數,例如出院後的幾天或定期探視。That's fine. There are no long contracts, so you can book only the days you need, such as a few days after discharge or regular check-in visits.

告訴我們家人的狀況Tell us about your family's situation

我們會在 24 小時內回覆,說明可行的安排與實際費用。We'll reply within 24 hours with a real plan and real costs.

Alma nurse with a family in Taiwan